Serving Christian Schools Since 1994
We are blessed to have served Christian schools, large and small, throughout the United States and other countries. Our custom surveys have been used by such organizations as ACSI to track their member school’s stats and performance. We focus on careful, comprehensive, and constructive feedback regarding the results of the data we provide, delivered in an easy to understand format. As former Christian school administrators we realize the complexities you face regarding admissions, operations, mission management, parents, teachers, and student outcomes.
In 1994 Development Testing Services, LLC was birthed under the leadership of John Shelhamer. His survey and financial aid verification services have impacted hundreds of Christian schools worldwide. Partnering with SchoolRIGHT, LLC in recent years brought an additional level of expertise and tools to assist Christian school leadership.
In January of 2018, Development Testing Services was sold to SchoolRIGHT, LLC and a new era began under the direction of Clint Holden. Clint earned his MA in Christian School Administration and has served schools in Colorado, Wisconsin, Florida, and Ohio. Time in the seat of school administration, operations, development, teaching, and coaching make Clint and his team uniquely qualified to assist your needs, because they understand the "inside" of the Christian school, your challenges, and questions.
Having information is important, but having the right information and knowing what to do with it, is what we are all about.
Committed to Christian School Growth and Excellence
We make every effort to understand the challenges you face no matter how complex or unique those may be, guiding you from data to decision-making. Having information is important, but having the right information and knowing what to do with it, is what we are all about. We serve you and your needs and help Christian schools make informed, data-driven decisions.
Values Aligned with Yours
- Honoring our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in all aspects of our business.
- Putting best efforts, knowledge, and expertise forward throughout all our company.
- Doing what we say we will do because we genuinely care about the needs of others and honoring God in the way we care for individuals, employees, customers, the community, and the world.
- Exceeding ordinary standards in all our work as a reflection of God’s character.
- Inspiring influence among those we serve that sets high standards, demonstrates measured risk-taking, shows respect for new ideas and people, and encourages problem-solving and creative thinking.