Experience. Commitment. Integrity.
In 1994, Development Testing Services was birthed under the leadership of John Shelhamer. His survey and financial aid verification services have impacted hundreds of schools worldwide. An eventual partnership with SchoolRIGHT brought additional expertise and tools to assist school leadership.
In January of 2018, Development Testing Services was sold to SchoolRIGHT, LLC., and a new era began under the direction of Clint Holden. Clint holds a Master's Degree in School Administration and has served schools in Colorado, Wisconsin, Florida, and Ohio. Clint and his team are uniquely qualified to assist independent school needs because they understand the "inside" of school operations, their challenges, and questions.
Today, we are blessed to serve a variety of private schools worldwide. Our long-time focus and understanding of Christian schools have made us a go-to favorite for leaders who need a partner that believes in their mission and worldview.
We have assisted such organizations as ACSI to track member schools' stats and performance and help many of those schools fulfill their accreditation survey requirements. Our comprehensive tuition aid verification process was one of the first on the market and remains today as a favored service for many small and mid-sized schools.
Our entire team works remotely in Texas, Colorado, Kansas, and Florida. We are grateful for such a talented group of individuals who help guide our various services. Our leaders include:
"Clint Holden is one of the most knowledgeable and versatile resources available today. Clint's administrative and development background, passion, and wide range of experiences make him and his team valuable to any school."
Jerry Twombly | Founder, BGW Development
Committed to School Growth and Excellence
We make every effort to understand the challenges you face no matter how complex or unique those may be, guiding you from data to decision-making. Having information is important but having the right information and knowing what to do with it is what we are all about. We serve you and your needs and help schools make informed, data-driven decisions.
Our Driving Values
- Honoring our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in all aspects of our business.
- Putting best efforts, knowledge, and expertise forward throughout all our company.
- Doing what we say with integrity because we genuinely care about the needs of others and honoring God in the way we care for individuals, employees, customers, the community, and the world.
- Exceeding ordinary standards in all our work as a reflection of God’s character.
- Inspiring influence among those we serve that sets high standards, demonstrates measured risk-taking, shows respect for new ideas and people, and encourages problem-solving and creative thinking.