TrustED 360 Leadership Team Assessment
The TrustED™ 360 School Leadership Assessment is founded on a large volume of research-based leadership studies, which reveal the direct linkage between trusted leaders and high levels of student achievement (as well as other school-wide benefits).
The TrustED™ 360 provides school leadership teams valuable evaluative data.
The TrustED™ 360 serves as the basis for the implementation of the TrustED School Leadership Training.
The TrustED™ 360 is practical, cost-effective, easily implemented, and completed in less than 10 minutes. Test-drive the FREE self-assessment below. Although the self-assessment tool does not necessarily provide authentic statistical data (as does the 360 version), it provides an opportunity for self-reflection, and familiarization with the questions to be distributed to school employees.
- Set-up Fee: $100 includes basic segmentation (e.g. Elementary, Secondary, Central Services). Additional $50/hour set-up fee for advanced segmentation.
- Assessment Fee: $3.30 per participant (e.g. a school with 200 employees equals $660 plus set-up fee)
- The assessment includes the report as well as a free 30-minute interactive video conference with Dr. Travis to "unpack" the results of the assessment.
To complete the TrustED™ 360 Self-Assessment click on the button below.
- Although statistically less accurate than the TrustED™ 360, the Self-Assessment is an excellent tool for school leaders to reflect on their own practice (and at no cost).
- When finished, you will immediately be provided with your individual score.The FREE self-assessment provides an opportunity for self-reflection, and familiarization with the questions to be distributed to your employees.
- Hundreds of school leaders around the world have already benefited from this FREE resource.