The TrustED™ School Leader 360 (TSL360) assessment is founded on a large volume of research-based leadership studies, which reveal the direct linkage between trusted leaders and high levels of student achievement (as well as other school-wide benefits).
The TrustED™ School Leader 360 (TSL360) assessment provides school leadership teams valuable evaluative data.
The TrustED™ School Leader 360 (TSL360) assessment serves as the basis for the implementation of the TrustED™ School Leader Training™ Modules providing:
- Research-based strategies, practices, policies, norms, and protocols, which support high levels of trust.
- Clear, practical, and actionable plans to move from “Best Practice” to “Next Steps.”
The TSL360 is practical, cost-effective, easily implemented, and completed in less than 15 minutes:
- Set-up Fee: $100 includes basic segmentation (e.g., Elementary, Secondary, Central Services). Additional $50/hour set-up fee for advanced segmentation (e.g., sub-divisions, years employed, etc.).
- Assessment Fee: $150 includes up to 45 participants. Additional $3.30 per participant for larger surveys.
- The fees include a detailed Executive Summary Report of the assessment results – as well as a live 30-minute interactive video conference with Dr. Travis to “unpack” the data.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- NOTE: The TSL360 is provided at NO COST to schools hosting the TrustED™ School Leader onsite professional development training.